Making a family photograph Christmas card has been a tradition in many families for a long time. Between Grandpa taking a nap and the kids fighting over the last candy cane, we all know how difficult it is to get the perfect family photograph. But once the family is finally together it is time to start thinking of photograph ideas, so we put together this list to make things easier for you.
1. Get tangled up in the lights and other decorations of Christmas for a fun shot that also shows that Christmas with the kids isn’t all fun and games!
2. Show the warmth of your home by dressing in Christmas pajamas and shooting a casual shot around the house.
3. Capture a sweet moment of childhood innocence for all of your friends and family to enjoy.
4. Black and white photographs have a timeless appeal that can be cherished forever. Turning photos from color to black and whites is easy in our edit feature.
5. Dress up your furry friends to show that everyone in the family has Christmas spirit.
6. Add a chilling touch by incorporating snow into your family photo.
7. Take a family photo with your little ones as the focal point while you cherish the moment in the background.
8. Put your little baby front and center for their first ever Christmas card appearance.
9. Capture the moment where your little helper picks out the family Christmas tree.
10. Family photos don’t always need to be staged, natural candid photographs work great and who knows maybe the bloopers end up being the best shots of all.
One of our newest features is GoArt, which turns your photographs into artwork; which can be found here.
Fotor is here to help during the holidays; under our “Design” module, one of our most popular layouts is cards. You can use the card maker to create the holiday cards for your special someone.
This year we have released lots of new card layouts for you to put your Christmas photos in and send to your family. Fotor wishes you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.